The University of Essex offers a scholarship to international students from all over the world who wish to study an MBA major
- The University of Essex Scholarships is available to students from all over the world provided they are not holders of partial or full scholarships from any organization.
- The University of Essex Scholarships is available to students who already have university admission
- The University of Essex Scholarships can be linked in conjunction with the Essex MBA Dean scholarship valued at less than 50% of the tuition fee.
- Students must accept the scholarship offer within two weeks of receiving it.
- If you have been awarded the scholarship but have requested that the start of the program be postponed, your scholarship offer will be reviewed in line with the terms and conditions of the scholarship in the new year.
Funding and Grant Application:
University of Essex scholarship funding:
- The University of Essex Scholarships offers £ 3,000 to students who are commencing their studies
- The award will be offered in the form of a discount on the tuition fee
Apply for the University of Essex scholarship
- If you are granted undergraduate admission to the University of Essex, a conditional offer will be issued and you will be invited for an interview as soon as possible. You will automatically receive the scholarship if you subsequently accept your offer to study by May 31, 2021 (if your course begins in October 2021).