The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) is offering master’s and doctoral scholarships as well as integrated master’s and doctoral scholarships. Students applying for these scholarships are expected to commit to full-time study and continuous enrollment until completion of all requirements.
Available specializations in Korea scholarships:
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- Materials Science and Engineering.
- Mechanical engineering.
- Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering.
- Life science.
- Physics and Photon Sciences.
- Biomedical Sciences and Engineering.
- Integrated technology.
- Artificial intelligence.
- High motivation to pursue a career in science and technology fields and focused intellectual and professional interests.
- The applicant’s study plan, professional experience, and letters of recommendation provide very important qualitative evidence regarding the applicant’s academic records, professional background, and potential. Strong academic records and high test results are not a prerequisite for admission. Other types are considered significant accomplishments including overcoming
Economic, societal, or educational obstacles are also important.
- To apply for the master’s program, the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree.
- To apply for the PhD program, applicants must have a master’s degree.