About Your Job:
This is an exciting opportunity to own and drive the digital product portfolio within our commercial B2C team, impacting direct revenue growth through defining and implementing industry leading digital commerce products and the required platforms.
- Define digital commerce product roadmap based on digital product strategy and commercial vision.
- Establish growth objectives for product teams based on market share, loyalty and revenue opportunity.
- Develop Digital Product Management discipline by partnering with key leaders of enablement teams to create and maintain an environment where product teams can efficiently deliver program increments.
- Create platform vision and roadmap by understanding current state capabilities as well as anticipating future needs.Ensure Digital Commerce Product objectives are met by assigning and tracking Key Results.
- Partner with Digital Merchandising and analyse product usage to identify product feature and platform capability opportunities for upsell, cross-sell or better product placement and personalisation.
- Optimize conversion rates, average transaction value and ancillary attach rate by implementing a data driven test and learn approach.
Requirements & Expertise
- You should have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and a minimum 10 years of job related experience.
- Previous experience in managing digital product(s) in any of the following sectors Aviation, Hospitality, Retail, Catering, within an international corporate environment.
- Experience with digital measurement, tracking methods and analysis.
- Creative thinking, constructive approach to solve problems.
- Understand impact and dependencies in a complex environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort working within a fast paced rapidly changing environment.
- Understanding and experience in Lean Startup and agile product development