Global Professionals Scholarships in Sweden for Masters
114 Times has been watched
Global Professionals Scholarships in Sweden for Masters
Do you have the ambition to become a future leader within sustainable development on a global platform? Then you might be the one we’re looking for. Global Professionals is a fully funded international scholarship program for Master’s studies in Sweden.
The program is funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It provides you with a unique opportunity for professional and academic development, to experience Swedish society and culture, and to build a long-term relationship with Sweden and other scholarship holders. Usually 4-6% of applicants are awarded the Global Professionals Scholarship.
Important information on the Global Professionals Scholarship
- The scholarship is available to citizens of 42 countries.
- Applications for Global Professionals 2021 open February 8.
- Available only for programs beginning in the fall semester.
Ambitious professionals who want to make a difference by working with issues that contribute to equitable and sustainable development in their home country and region; They also have a clear idea of how to benefit from the study program in Sweden for their country and region. Priority will be given to applicants with a strong and relevant professional background and demonstrated leadership experience.
- You must be a citizen of a country that qualifies for the scholarship program. Read more about your country of citizenship.
- You must be responsible for paying Swedish universities tuition fees, following university admission steps, and being accepted into one of the eligible master’s programs by April 9, 2021.
- There are also other requirements related to dual citizenship, previous residence, studies in Sweden, etc.
- Note: Some SI priority awarding criteria vary depending on the applicant’s home region.
- You must have at least 3000 hours of proven work experience.
- You must have demonstrated leadership experience from your current or previous job or civil society.
- Master’s studies should be eligible for SI scholarships. We give top priority to specific areas.
Evaluation and selection process:
- Find out. Exclude all applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria or who have failed to submit a valid application.
- Assessment before acceptance. Evaluate and classify all eligible applications.
- Evaluation after acceptance. Final evaluation of applications accepted into the qualifying Master’s program.
- Compile a shortlist of the best qualified candidates.
- The final choice. Scholarship recipients are selected, and the evaluation and selection process concludes.
Documents required to apply:
- Fill out the grant application form
- a copy of the passport
- Copies of academic transcripts.
- Statement of Purpose
- Motivation Letter
- Recommendation letter
You should only submit the required documents listed below in the online scholarship application. We will not take into account any documents other than required documents. You must complete your application in English. Use the forms and templates provided below and complete them according to the instructions below and in the forms, otherwise your requests will be disqualified. Please note the maximum length of your answers and documents.
Funding and Grant Application:
- The Global Professionals Scholarship covers the entire tuition fee for a Swedish university
- You will receive a regular payment of 10,000 SEK to cover your living expenses throughout the scholarship.
- This payment is paid monthly for the duration of the scholarship.
- Insurance against illness and accidents.
- Membership of the Global Professionals Network of Global Future Leaders (NFGL)
- This is a one-time payment and does not apply to students who are already living in Sweden
The Global Professionals scholarship does not cover:
- Additional scholarships for family members.
- Application fee for university admission.
Apply for the Global Professionals Scholarship Master’s Program
- Apply for up to four eligible MA programs at universityadmissions.se
- Once you submit your application to the master’s program (s) at universityadmissions.se, you will receive an eight-digit personal application number.
- Save the number as you will need it when applying to Global Professionals. Your application will be disqualified if you type the wrong number in the online application form.
- Submit your receipt of the application fee and the supporting documents required by the university admissions prior to the February 1, 2021 deadline. Fees are non-refundable.
- Note: If you miss deadlines or fail to follow the undergraduate admission application procedures, you will not be eligible for the Global Professionals Scholarship.
Apply for the Global Professional Scholarship
- After completing your application for the master’s program, you can apply for the SI scholarship. Find more information about the required documents and forms.
- Submit the required documents digitally through the online application portal. The portal is open from 8 to 18 February 2021. Access will be available on this page below during the application period.
- Note: Due to the large volume of applications, the online application portal may come under severe pressure at the end of the application period. We strongly encourage all applicants not to wait until the last days to apply. The admission deadline is not accepted in the past as the gate will be closed.
Notifications of university admission
- You will receive a notification of the selection results from the university admission. SI will receive the admission results, including your personal information directly from the university admissions. There are no scholarships for late admission.
- Only applicants accepted into one of the eligible master’s programs by April 9, 2021, including those who are conditionally admitted, will be considered for the SI scholarship. If you are conditionally admitted, you will receive information about what you need to do to terminate your admission. Those who have not been admitted to the eligible master’s program by this date or are only listed as reserves or are on hold will not be considered for the Global Professionals Scholarship.
Announcement of SI scholarship recipients
- Each recipient will then receive an official scholarship offer via email between April 28-30. The recipient is responsible for ensuring that the email address provided in the application is correct. The scholarship must then be accepted or rejected by the deadline specified in the offer.